Classes start every 8 weeks

DeVry University Names New President

By David J. Pauldine

Today, I share the news of my retirement from DeVry University and the appointment of a new president with our students, alumni, faculty and staff.  I have tremendously enjoyed my 18 years with the University, helping thousands of students to pursue their educational and career goals.  It is now time to enjoy retirement with my dear wife and family.

It is with great pride and respect that I announce Robert Paul as my successor as president of DeVry University. Rob, who currently is president of Carrington College, will take the helm of the University as president on July 1, 2014.

Rob is no stranger to DeVry University, as he previously was vice president of metro operations from 2007 to 2011.  In 2011, Rob was tapped as president of Carrington Colleges Group, part of DeVry Education Group, where he has led both Carrington College and Carrington College California, successfully preparing students for careers in a diverse range of health care fields.  He is a 21-year veteran of private sector education, culminating with his new appointment at DeVry University. 

So, it is with great satisfaction that I pass the torch to someone who is already engrained in our purpose, vision and values. It is this knowledge and dedication to DVU that will serve our students, alumni, faculty and staff well for years to come. 

Robert Paul
President, Carrington College California
Incoming President, DeVry University